Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the young and the...interesting?!

What a great show today! Everybody was on their game.

What is with Victor’s sudden love for Abby? He hardly even saw her when she was a child and now suddenly she’s the light in his eyes. Poor Victoria. This is one thing I hate about him. He replaces one child with another until he gets sick of them or as he says they “disappoint him,” then he kicks them to the curb. Ashley hit the nail on the head when she said, “I don’t understand how you can buy a million dollar horse for one child and send another one to jail.” How does Victor think Victoria and Nick are going to feel hearing he bought her that overly expensive horse?

I LMAO when Nick said of Phyllis’ behind the scene mechanizations, “What does that say about our marriage that she has to resort to that?” What does it say about your relationship that you’re sneaking around kissing your ex-wife, Nick?

I like Abby. I think she’ll be a good, sneaky character, but they still don’t have Eden right.

GREAT showdown between Nick and Brad. Brad really let him have it.

Heather told Adam that if he didn’t take the plea agreement, she would “do my job and win.” With her lousy track record, I’d take my chances in court. LOL!

No comments: