Thursday, August 6, 2009

Their biggest problem IS....

Lily: I think the problem is Lily is her own worst enemy. Every time there's trouble, she runs back to Daddy, so of course, Daddy is going to stick up for her. He knows all her business because the immature little blabbermouth can't deal with her own problems. She gets over her anger, but Dad is still mad. I hate that Neil interferes, but the blame lies squarely on Lily's shoulders. She's still acting like a child and that's why she's still being treated like one.

Nicki: I think the real reason Nicki doesn't want to marry Paul is because he treats her like a decent human being. She said it herself, "I've found a man who would never hurt anyone." I guess Paul isn't nearly as emotionally and verbally abusive enough for her.

Victor: LOVED the "this time I promise we will make it work" line that he tossed into one of his many weddings. The mere fact that he's been married as many times as he's had should have been a big tip off that his word means jack shit. "This time" we'll make it work leaves you with the impression that the other times were just practice runs.

No comments: