Sunday, August 23, 2009

thoughts on Friday's mess

How can Patty afford to stay at the GC Hotel and wouldn't she have checked out of her room by now? And yet she's moving about freely. Like Jill, Gloria and Jeff, she seems to be able to move in high circles without a penny. Gawd, the writers are getting so sloppy.

Daniel had me laughing my ass off on Friday. Hell, he should be working for Paul he's so clueless. When he went to Deacon's room and said, "I think there's more to this." OY! As if that wasn't bad enough, he adds, "I'm going to find out what you're really after." Um, could it be AMBER, who was standing right beside him, Einstein?

What in the world was with Doug Davidson and his overacting when he realized Patti was Mary Jane? Good grief, you'd think he was up for an Academy Award. It amazes me that he never recognized her talking to her face to face, but from the side for a few seconds, while she's wearing a blonde wig, he says, "I think that's my sister." THEN when he gets to her room, she spends the next ten minutes convincing him that she IS his sister and says, "I wanted a new start, but I couldn't fool you." REALLY? Because she's been fooling him for MONTHS.

They're going to do a DNA test on Ryder? Geez, if we've learned one thing on this show it's that DNA tests lie. Always.

I hate the direction the latest set of writers are taking show. They're all over the place with storylines that make no sense and have nothing to back them up. The latest MESS is Victoria and JT. Now this couple has shown NO SIGNS of problems except for the writers suddenly dropping in "Victoria just hasn't been the same since her accident" every few days. Suddenly she's horny for Deacon and furious that JT kissed Colleen. Way to get righteous on his ass, Cheater. And we're also supposed to swallow that all along JT has had it for Colleen, when, in fact, he's shown no interest in her whatsoever. This is exactly like the gay thing with Phillip. It made NO SENSE and was just dropped into the show for sensationalism and has nothing to back it up. He hasn't been on in days. Not that I'm complaining on that score. The thing I like best about him is that he isn't on.

LMAO at Billy's "we come in peace" line to Ashley. What is he? An Indian? And what was with Ashley's nightgown? She had a t shirt under a sexy nightie. Huh? More proof she's just plain nuts.

No comments: