Sunday, August 10, 2008

UP and coming....

Word is that Karen is on her way out again. I don’t know why they brought her back, to be perfectly frank. But now that she’s here they need to play Tyra against her. I think that’s why Tyra is suddenly telling Neil that Devon and Ana are brother and sister. To stay close to him. Speaking of Karen, did you know that Nia Peeples real name is Virenia Gwendolyn Peeples? Yep, I’d change it too.

The new and improved (as well as older) Noah will reappear from “camp” on August 13th, as well as Traci Abbott.

Jana and Kevin will marry on August 15th.

According to the Feds, Nikki and Victor are still legally married.

Adam blabs the truth this week about David Chow and Brad to Nikki. She flies into a rage and confronts Brad and Jill.

Damn it, I was hoping Eric Braeden was on vacation. That was the only redeeming factor in the Sabrina death story as far as I was concerned: the fact that Victor would “disappear”. I had no ide he’d “disappear” and yet stay on our screen day after day. Sigh.

For those who are wondering, the name of the actor who played Sabrina's former lover Philippe, it's David May.

No comments: