Wednesday, August 6, 2008

who would you like to get the heave ho?

What characters would you like to see vanished from The Young and The Restless?

I'd like to see them dump Victor (permanently, don't keep toying with us with these long vacations of his), Tyra and her singing brat, Devon and Colleen.

One character that I wish they hadn't killed off was Skye. I loved her and I thought she added something to the show, which is more than I can say for anyone on the previous list.

They're bringing back Billy, so they dumped Chow. I noticed when a new character comes on, another one leaves. Sabrina left, and in turn, they signed Michael Gross of Family Ties fame to play Michael's dad. I love Michael Gross. While I thought he'd forever be typecast as Alex Keaton's dad, I've seen him play several different roles since then, including cold blooded killer, and he played them exceptionally well.

No comments: