Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dear Powers That Be....

Puhleeze get Gloria and Jeffery together. I am sooooo sick of their stupid fighting and boring sex.

Puhleeze turn Victor back into the misogynist creep that we know he is. All this coo'ing and ooo'ing and spending time with Sabrina is making me nauseous. The only thing that's keeping me hanging on is I know he'll revert back to the egotistical jerk that he is. Just make it SOON!

Puhleeze tell me how Sharon, Jack, Nick & Phyllis all know so much about running a magazine when NONE of them have ever it before?

Puhleeze tell me how Summer is going to be a flower girl when the kid can't even walk?

Puhleeze tell me why the women of daytime never have any female friends and are forced to settle for mere acquaintances to be in their bridal party?

No comments: