Monday, June 30, 2008

great balls of fire

Why is Colleen working at a coffee shop? Didn’t she attend college? Isn’t her dad an executive at Jabot Cosmetics? Doesn’t her uncle own his own magazine? She ought to be ashamed living with her uncle instead of trying to find a job where she can earn enough to live on her own.

I have never liked Ted Shackleford. I always thought he was stuffy and boooring. But I have to say that I’m really liking him lately as Jeff Bardwell. He’s much more fun. I know everybody bitches about the stuff Gloira has gotten away with, but I’m rather indifferent to that. I don’t think any of it will ever be resolved until it’s time for Judith Chapman to leave the show. Then I’m sure she’ll be shipped off to the Big House.

Wow. Does Little Richard ever need acting lessons. And if he wanted to convince Glo of his identity, why didn’t he play a song we might recognize, like Good Golly Miss Molly?

No comments: