Tuesday, July 1, 2008

no shit, sherlock

AHA! I knew Chow killed JiMin. He was just too sleazy, which is probably why I can’t stand him.

Love the way Heather considered having the wrong name on a contract a “minor” error. And she’s suddenly determined to solve the JiMin thing when she never had ability to do it when she was the D.A.? I also love how she made the leap from Jill’s bad mood to “Jill’s pissed I didn’t solve the JiMin thing” especially when Victoria TOLD her Jill was reaming out everyone. I thought it was hilarious when Heather told Paul she used to look at cold case files, but never solved any. LOL. That’s typical of her entire tenure as D.A. And what’s with Heather doing the cold case stuff on Jabot company time? “If there is a way to find out who killed JiMin, I will find him. And I will find him on the company dime, if it’s the last thing I do.”

Quick! Someone call 911! Jana’s lips are stuck to Sabrina’s ass and will require an immediate surgical removal! BTW, marrying Victor Newman doesn’t automatically make HIS family YOUR family.

Amelia Heline is looking really good lately.

No comments: