Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i'm a ramblin' (wo)man

Tons of thoughts on today's show....

When did Michael go from lawyer to lapdog? “Call the doctors!” “Find out why Sabrina was in Chow’s limo!” “Get me a dialysis machine!” And when did Neil go from CEO to PI? “Go to New York and find my friend Skye.” Yes, because I’m sure Neil knows so much about this friend he never met.

I love how Nikki had a “deadly dose of morphine” in her, yet it didn’t kill her even though JT took her to his house while Paul regaled her with tales of how he went all PI on David’s ass.

Paul is going to tell the police Nikki was drugged? They’re going to take his word? Why aren’t they doing their own investigation? They haven’t even questioned her or anyone else involved.

Why do I know Jack is going to end up publishing those “disgusting” photos he hopes no one ever has to see?

The hospital can tell Jill they brought Nikki in but they can’t tell her she was released?

Why would there be a story about Skye’s disappearance in Genoa City’s paper?

Kudos to Nick for uttering the DUMBEST LINE OF THE YEAR: “If anyone can convince God to save Sabrina, it’s that man in there.”

Second DUMBEST LINE OF THE YEAR: “Victor prides himself on being the consummate businessman. Never make a business decision based on emotion.” That’s all that idiot ever does! He gets pissed at someone and gets revenge via business venues.

JR. doesn’t even go to the hospital when his father’s wife is in critical condition? And Victor thinks Nick is a prick?! I LOVED it when Neil told Adam HE’D be running things. LOL!! Victor is a TOTAL PIG being soooo nice to Adam when Neil had to tell the idiot to come to the hospital in the first place. Then to say his support meant a lot in front of Nick was downright cruel.

Why would anyone want OLD copies of RS?

Sabrina to Vic: “I know how badly you wanted to be a father.” Yes, you can never have too many kids to ignore.

Jill to Brad: “This company is facing the biggest crisis it has ever known.” Really? What about the tainted cream?
Looooove that Jill handed Brad his ass back on a silver platter. Hopefully, when they find Skye’s phone, the message Brad left will seal his fate and get him booted from the company completely.

Katherine knows that Victor had his vasectomy reversed but his ex-wife doesn’t?! Why in the world would he divulge that to her? Wonder what that conversation was like?
K: “Would you like some coffee, Old Friend?”
V: “No, but I would like some ice for my balls. You got that?! Well, I’ll be damned, I just had my vasectomy reversed. You know, now that I’m not involved with anyone. BTW, I built Newman Enterprises from the ground up!”

You just know that Victor is going to blame Nikki for this whole mess. I can hear him now: “If you hadn’t brought this man into our lives this never would have happened! I told you he was no good! I’ll never forgive you! You got that?!” Victor always talks in exclamation points…LOL.

No comments: