Friday, July 11, 2008

to the victor goes the spoil(er)s!

Here are some good spoiler sites for The Young and The Restless:

Toni lives in Canada, I believe, and she posts a complete spoiler of the next day's show. She does a great job.

This site used to have a whole week's worth of spoilers, but now it's a day or two at a time. Some of their spoilers are just the preview stuff they show at the end of the program. Still worth the read because from time to time--like now--they list a whole bunch of upcoming stuff.

Soaptown USA has another good site for spoilers.

2 comments:

DearCaptainObvious said...

I would love to know how people who have these site get their hands on these spoilers. thanks for posting this.

soapsudz said...

I would, too. I'm a horrible spoiler addict...LOL!

I'm still wondering why Canada is a day ahead of us?