Monday, September 21, 2009

neeeeeeigh

When Abby leaned over a critically injured Victor and said, "I love you, Daddy," I have expected her to add, "and I love all the stuff you buy me, especially my million dollar horse! ByyyyyE!" Why is Abby's acting ability suddenly D.O.A.? When she first came on the show, she was really good. When she told Jack off the other day, she was really bad. Seriously. Bad. Everything was ranted in a rather monotone, whiny voice, instead of with emotion.

I thought the female doctor on today's (Monday) show was excellent, although I can't believe they didn't bring Olivia back for that scene. I was beginning to think she was the only doctor on staff.

Interesting how neither Nick nor Victoria shed any tears today. Paul's scenes, on the other hand, were much better than they had been. None of that weird ass finger pointing and no melt down scenes in which he ended up looking like Munch's model for The Scream.

No comments: