Friday, September 11, 2009

thoughts on this week's shows

Every time something goes down between Sharon and Nick, she always tries to get him to keep it between the two of them, thus putting his relationship with Phyllis in peril. And the idiot usually falls for it.
Speaking of Sharon, wish I had a quarter for every time she said, "I know I wasn't going to say anything..." but did anyway.

I couldn't help but laugh when Lily whined, "I'm whining, which I hate." And yet, she does it so well. And what was that bullshit about her wanting to go to work? WHERE does she even work? She's the only model I've ever seen--besides Colleen--who doesn't even bother to model.

Paul REALLY has to stop trying to convey his emotions by pointing his finger and collapsing into tears. He looked like he was having a meltdown in his scenes with Patty in her hotel room. Speaking of which, how the HELL are these broke ass people paying for things? Patty has a room in the most exclusive club in town and no income; Jill has no income and hasn't shown the slightest amount of financial distress; Glo and Jeff have been living in that condo for months. When DOES the rent come due?

Speaking of the dreaded duo, what the hell were Glo and Jeff thinking kidnapping Patty? Guess they've never heard of "obstructing justice"?

Why is Ashley suddenly flatter than she was weeks ago? She's supposed to be as pregnant as Sharon and yet she's fairly flat and no one has noticed?

I thought it was funny when Colleen went to visit Lily the other day. She slathered her hands with sanitizer then wiped them on her pants. VERY sanitary. I thought it was great when she called flashing her tits in public "blowing off steam". We should all blow off some steam.

No comments: